Download Unrailed! for free on PC this page will show you how to download and install the full version of Unrailed! on PC.
Is a chaotic online and couch co-op multiplayer railroad construction game where you work together with your friends as a team to build a train track across endless procedurally generated worlds. Master encounters with its inhabitants, upgrade your train and keep it from derailing! All Discussions Screenshots Artwork Broadcasts Videos News Guides Reviews Forum: Start a New Discussion Showing 1-15 of 157 active topics 12 Nov 27 @ 3. Is a co-op multiplayer game where you work together with your friends to build a train track across endless procedurally generated worlds. Master random encounters with its inhabitants.
Unrailed! is a chaotic online and couch co-op multiplayer railroad construction game where you work together with your friends as a team to build a train track across endless procedurally generated worlds. Master encounters with its inhabitants, upgrade your train and keep it from derailing! Gather resources and craft tracks to extend your railroad to prevent your train from reaching the end. But watch out there is only one tool of each type. Co-operation and co-ordination of your team is essential to survive this increasingly challenging journey!
How to Download and Install Unrailed!
- Click on the download button below. You will be redirected to a download page for Unrailed!. If you’re asked for a password, use: www.gametrex.com
- Choose a mirror to complete your download. If using a torrent download, you will first need to download uTorrent.
- Once Unrailed! has finished downloading, extract the file using a software such as WinRAR.
- Run the game .exe application
- Once the installation is complete, you can now launch the game using the game’s shortcut on your desktop.
- Enjoy the game!
Unrailed! PC Download
The download is for Unrailed! (Early Access) file size is 638.2MB
Unrailed! System Requirements
- OS: Windows 7
- Processor: 2 GHz Dual Core
- RAM: 4 GB RAM
- Graphics: Intel HD Graphics 520
- Storage: 2 GB available space
This guide covers almost every aspect of the game.
I've been playing the game for a while now and here are a few things I've learnt to help me progress in my games.
It is important for each player to have their own set of responsibilities. Communicate what role you would like to be at the beginning of the game and stick to that throughout the entire game.
- Pickaxe - You cut trees.
- Axe - You mine rocks.
- Track - Place resources into the crafting cart and place the tracks.
- Bucket - Keep the bucket filled up and monitor the train's temperature. You also deliver resources close to the train and are in-charge of dynamite.
Also, having each player with their own role also makes the challenge 'Only 1 player picks up the <tool>.' a lot easier.
When placing tracks; ensure there's enough space on either side for you to walk past.
- The train blocking your path.
- Separating you from much needed tools and resources.
Sometimes it's best to place tracks in places with the least resistance. Avoid going straight through the forest or rocks, go where your path is clear.
- More time for you to place many tracks giving which reduces demand of responsibilities.
The only time you'll need to avoid this is if you don't have enough material to make enough tracks for the possible detour, most of the time the path with least resistance is the path to the train station.
Carts & Upgrades
The most important part of Unrailed is getting materials to make tracks.
It is important to get the max upgrade for your 3 main default carts (storage, water, crafter) before progressing onto the other biomes. The water upgrade is especially important before progressing onto the dessert biome as the priority of water increases.
The only additional cart you should buy are dynamite carts. Place all of these at the back of train and upgrade to max when available.
Others may have differing strategies, but this is the main one I see being used in most world record attempts.
You should upgrade your train only after having the max upgrade for your 3 defaults and when you feel the train is going too fast. Once you get to the snow biome, I prefer to prioritize upgrading the train all the way to the end as fast as possible as I believe the space (final) biome is easier than the snow and hell biomes.
- Say what role you would like to be at the beginning of the game.
- Say what you need and what you're doing to help that.
- Make sure people know you're doing the challenge.
- Call out the location of the bolt on the map and a possible pathway.
- Stay positive, this helps people remain calm during intense gameplay.
Bolts & Challenges
At the start of every round; acknowledge the challenge and ensure everyone is aware of it, who will be in-charge of completing the challenge if required.
It's important to realize when a challenge is not worth it e.g. 'Stack 40 commodities' when you're lacking resources. Although not ideal, it's better to skip a challenge rather than risking your train crashing.
During the round, be on the lookout for the bolt located on the map and ensure that it is collected before reaching the train station.
Recommended for You:
Unrailed Online Coop
- All Unrailed Guides!