SMath Studio is a comprehensive mathematical notebook program, similar to Mathcad but entirely free for personal or commercial usage.
Although it's aimed very much at engineers and scientists, the program can be immediately useful to anyone. Just click anywhere on the paper-like interface, type a simple math expression - 2+2= - and as soon as you hit the equals key, the answer appears.
You can do that anywhere, but one immediate SMath plus is that it displays what you're typing using the appropriate mathematical notation, rather than just a string of characters.
Stack Exchange Network. Stack Exchange network consists of 177 Q&A communities including Stack Overflow, the largest, most trusted online community for developers to learn, share their knowledge, and build their careers. Visit Stack Exchange. It comes with a graphing calculator, equation solver and many other tools. Sadly, there is no version of Microsoft Mathematics for Mac available on the market, but you can try other tools that can perform similar tasks. Here are some alternatives to Microsoft Mathematics for Mac. Works well with Dolphin, haven't had any problems. Hooked up and configured multiple xbox one remotes, does pretty nicely. However, I'm skeptical if this is a full version (ROM is labeled v1.02), since I cannot advance the special melees past LVL 30 or unlock more than. Download Binaries for Apple Mac OSX. These binaries are for OS X version 10.4 and higher. Usually the binary for a version or two before yours should work, e.g. 10.7 should work on 10.8. For more information read the installation instructions. The Best Free Math Software app downloads for Mac: R for Mac OS X MathType G Power TI-83 Plus OS Maple Matlab IBM SPSS Statistics Serial Cloner GraphP.
The program also supports just about every function you could ever need, and plenty you won't. To try that out, type Sin. As soon as you press 'S', SMath pops up a list of everything it thinks you might want to type. Sure enough there's sin and sinh, but you also get sec and sech, sqrt, solve(2), solve(4), submatrix, sum(1), sum(4), and a host of measurement units, amongst other things (Angstrom, BTU, byte, dB, deg, dpi, dyne and more).
SMath Studio can also solve differential equations, run calculations on matrices and vectors, find roots of polynomials and functions, handle hyperbolics, complex numbers and trigonometry, even run simple programs, displaying graphics, working with strings and files.
Assorted plugins help you do much more. Bundled examples extend the program to work with images, plot graphs, maybe save the results as images or HTML.
There's a lot to learn, but SMath Studio provides several examples to get you started. Click Tools > Snippet Manager > Examples and double-click anything interesting to take a look.
An amazing math tool, a must-have for engineers and scientists everywhere. (And it's not bad as a quick expression evaluator, either.)
One of the best ways that technology has come to human help is by the way of educational assistance. One of the best examples of this is the math software. The software can train and help students in getting better in mathematics and also solve more complex problems, gradually and easily.
Here is the list of the top 7 math softwares available online that you can either use for yourself or for your kids to brush up on their mathematic skills.
1. Microsoft mathematics
One of the best and most pocket friendly math software on the internet right now is Microsoft Mathematics. It can be downloaded for free.
Smath For Mac
- The software is mainly dedicated to helping math students become friendlier with algebra.
- It is feature rich software that helps to draw 2D and 3D images.
- Other subjects with quantitative proportions, covered by Microsoft Mathematics are- Chemistry, physics and mathematics.
Similar to Microsoft Mathematics, the ComliCalc to is free and can be downloaded from the internet without much of any fuss.
- The software is dedicated to help students take more interest in mathematic subjects and subsequently grow the confidence for solving more complex problems.
- The free software comes equipped with a number of algebraic and functional calculators that can be used to solve major problems, much easily and quickly.
- Some of the various tasks that one can do with the help of ComliCalc is, calculate time and distance, calculate the square root, calculate factorial, etc.
3. Math Editor
Math Editor is one of the best free math softwares availed to students over the net. Thanks to its popularity amongst all standards of students, it has made its place in the top 3 positions of this list.
- The math software is used to make equations which use a number of symbols. Some of the symbols you will be able to use are- alpha, beta, Cyrillic, square root, Greek symbols, etc.
- It supports a number of different kinds of formats. These include- JPEG, BMP, GIF, TIFF and PNG.
- Creating correct mathematical equations is no more difficult with Math Editor.
4. SpeQ Mathematics
The SpeQ Mathematics is free math software that can be downloaded and used over a number of platforms like Windows, Mac, Linux, etc.
- The software helps you build a strong base in mathematics, with proper evaluation of the basics, before moving onto the more complex bits.
- The software comes with a support system for a variety of mathematical functions, variables and constants.
- The software is also triggered to help you with your trigonometry problems and help you get better at them.
5. Calculator for Kids
Calculator for Kids is one of the best software on the net, which you can use to introduce your kids to the basic of mathematics.
- The software comes with a colorful and interactive interface, which helps occupying the attention of your children.
- Introduce your kids to addition, subtraction, multiplication and division problems with Calculator for kids.
Over the past year, xFunk has grown to become one of the vastly used and downloaded free math software on the internet.
Smith For Mayor Fort Wayne
- It can be used to write complex mathematical equations, using a diverse variety of mathematical symbols.
- The freeware also produced the solutions of the equations produced.
7. Euler Math Toolbox
The Euler Math Toolbox is used by students and teachers alike and is compatible with all the different computer platforms.
- Use it for a diverse range of calculations, such as- multiplication, subtraction, division, addition, algebra, calculus problems, functions, matrices, and other many complex equations.
- Use the software to calculate any level of problems with ease.
St Math For Mac
Use these top 7 softwares to brush up on your math basics and also to sharpen your mathematical skills. This helps you to generally grow the knack for solving more complex math problems.