We now have available all of our Noiseware and Portraiture actions as Photoshop droplets for use in Lightroom. We have put together a video tutorial that explains how to use the droplets inside of Lightroom but to do so, you must have all of our actions plus the droplets installed in the correct location for the process to work. Here are some instructions on where to put both the actions and the Photoshop droplets plus the link to the video tutorial.
- Imagenomic Portraiture For Lightroom
- How To Install Imagenomic Portraiture For Lightroom
- Portraiture Lightroom Plugin
SPECIAL NOTE: there are two sets of Lightroom Droplets available for download. The first set contains droplets for Noiseware 4.1 and Portraiture 1.0. The second set contains droplets for Portraiture 2.0 only. In addition, if you are running Lightroom 1.4+ you will need to follow the instructions in the video tutorial for synchronizing folders. If you are running Lightroom 2.0 or higher, you can ignore this step as LR2 will synchronize import/export folders automatically.
If you haven't already done so, download both the Noiseware and Portraiture actions from the links above and place them in your Photoshop actions directory. For most PC users, this will be C:Program FilesAdobeAdobe Photoshop CS3PresetsActions where CS3 will be the version of Photoshop CS you are using. For most Mac users, this will be ApplicationsAdobe Photoshop CS3PresetsActions where CS3 will be the version of Photoshop CS you are using.
Imagenomic Portraiture For Lightroom
The droplets themselves have to be unzipped in specific locations according to your operating system as follows:
When the above is finished, just play the video for full details on the whole process!
How To Install Imagenomic Portraiture For Lightroom
Portraiture is a Photoshop, Lightroom and Aperture plugin that eliminates the tedious manual labor of selective masking and pixel-by-pixel treatments to help. Portraiture Plugin for Mac.
Portraiture Lightroom Plugin
- The latest version of Portraiture 2 Plug-in for Lightroom is 2.3 on Mac Informer. It is a perfect match for Viewers & Editors in the Design & Photo category. The app is developed by Imagenomic, LLC.
- The Portraiture I free Lightroom preset will take your portrait photos and elevate them to the next level. This preset highlights detail, makes shadows rise and bestows gravitas upon any image. It is perfect for portraits and works with a variety of camera brands and lighting situations.
- Portraiture for Photoshop eliminates the tedious manual labor of selective masking and pixel-by-pixel treatments to help you achieve excellence in portrait retouching. BUY NOW DOWNLOAD. All current Portraiture licensees are eligible for a free upgrade to Portraiture 3.
- In this tutorial we're going to show you how our Portraiture Plugin functions inside Lightroom.