View and Download Philips IntelliVue TRx instructions for use manual online. For the ITS4840A/ITS4850A IntelliVue Telemetry System. IntelliVue TRx transceiver pdf manual download. Telemetry devices and cableless measurements, see “Telemetry Device and CL Pods Use Models” on page 291 This guide cannot be used for other monitor models or IntelliVue monitors with other software releases. Not all information contained in this guide applies to all monitor models. If a certain section applies.
- Philips M2601A S03 (EASI) ECG Telemetry Transmitter
Philips Telemetry Monitor Manual Download
The Philips M2601A Telemetry system transmitter sends continuous ECG and SpO2 measurements to the IntelliVue Information Center, where the measurements are captured, analyzed, displayed, and stored.
The basic setup comes with 3-lead or 5-lead capability. The ECG-only transmitter is particularly light and comfortable for patients. Upgraded transmitters combine standard and EASI derived 12-lead ECG monitoring on a single device, run on easily replaceable AA batteries, and provide audio feedback for many tasks, including “power on” and SpO2 spot check.
- Frequency of 460-480 MHz or 608-614 MHz WMTS
- Lightweight—less than ½ lb.
- Standard ECG configuration with 3- or 5-lead capability
- EASI ECG configuration used for transmitters that work with central stations that are capable of converting a 5-wire lead set signal to 12 lead analysis by having EASI version software installed at the central station.
- SpO2 configuration used for transmitters that are used with SpO2 sensors.