Family vehicle is large. The parallel parking space used during the road test is approximately 25 feet long. The larger the family vehicle is, the more problematic it may be for your teen to successfully parallel park such a vehicle. Our Honda Civics fit very comfortably into the parking space at MVC. Sep 11, 2017 'If I have to parallel park, don't invite me.' Parallel parking is likely the most-dreaded part of the driver's license road test. It can be intimidating for sure, but with some helpful tips and lots of practice, you can be a parallel parking pro.
New Jersey Driving Test Parallel Parking Dimensions Oklahoma City
- The same identification (6 Points of ID) you used to obtain a permit. Read more about the 6 Points of ID.
- A valid examination permit.
- An accompanying New Jersey licensed driver who is at least age 21 and has had their New Jersey driver’s license for at least three years.
- License plate decals. Red, reflective decals must be affixed to plates on a vehicle used for the road test of drivers under age 21. Decals are to be purchased at the time of the learners/examination permit or probationary license issuance. If decals were not purchased at that time, please visit any MVC agency and pay the required fee of $4.00 for a new set.
- A registered vehicle with a current inspection sticker and an insurance card. The vehicle must allow the Safety Specialist access to the emergency brake from the passenger seat. The Safety Specialist must be able to reach either the foot brake or parking brake.
- Rental cars are acceptable only if the driver taking the test is included on the rental contract as an additional driver and is of contract age.
- The rental of a driving school auto is permitted.
Free New Jersey Driving Test
* The road test for an agricultural license MUST be taken in a vehicle with Farmer Plates only. Farm use plates are not permitted for road test purposes.