Followed instruction from http://www.tonymacx86.com/viewtopic.php?f=259&t=41546 to install Lion 10.7.2 on my newly bought HP 4530S (i3, 4GRAM, 320GB 7200RPM).
- Got a kernel panic upon reboot after installing hp installer, reset BIOS to factory default fixed that.
- Alt key is the Command key.
- Had a hard time to exit from full screen mode, found solution from here.
- [01/07/2012] Installed VirtualBox 4.1.8 and tried to start Ubuntu 11.10 64bit server and it failed with the following error, downgraded to 4.1.6 solved the problem.
VT-x features locked or unavailable in MSR. (VERR_VMX_MSR_LOCKED_OR_DISABLED).
Install HP ProBook 4530s laptop drivers for Windows 10 x64, or download DriverPack Solution software for automatic drivers intallation and update.
Hp Probook 4530s Driver
- HP ProBook 4530s - 15.6' - Core i3 2310M - 4 GB RAM - 320 GB HDD overview and full product specs on CNET.
- HP Probook 4530s/4540s still worth it? I'm thinking about getting a very cheap Hackintosh dedicated for iOS development. Is the Probook still worth it nowadays or are there better/cheaper laptops? Definitely the easiest laptop to convert to Mac OS 10.11. I did upgrade the ram to the max capacity 8gb. Everything else works great with OS 10.
- 500GB SATA Hard Drive for HP ProBook 4530s 5220m 5310m by GB RAM Technologies. 4.6 out of 5 stars 3 ratings. Currently unavailable. It does not come with Windows OS or Mac OS pre-loaded onto it. Windows OS or Mac OS can be loaded onto the hard drive by using your computer's Restore Disc CD or a copy of an OS on a CD or USB device.