Get Apple Music
With a subscription to Apple Music, you can access millions of songs, curated radio and playlists, and music recommendations, all in the Apple Music app. You can also access your music across other devices, as long as you're signed in to Apple Music with the same Apple ID, and download music to listen to offline.
Learn more about Apple Music and Apple Music pricing.
If you don't have Google Play in your country or region, you can download the Apple Music app from Apple.
Apple Music availability might vary by country or region. Learn more about what's available in your country or region.
How to stream iTunes on Android with Apple Music. Open iTunes on your PC and navigate to Preferences. In the General tab, turn on iCloud Music Library. (This is the same step whether you have a Mac or a PC.) Finally, upload your iTunes library from your computer to Google Music, where you can store up to 50,000 songs for free. Oct 02, 2020 Transferring music from iTunes to your Android device can be made possible with the use of synchronization apps or by manually transferring files between your computer and your Android. Follow the steps outlined in this article to learn how to transfer music from iTunes over to your Android. Part 3: How to Stream Music from Mac to Android with iTunes. ITunes is one of the best entertainment app and apply widely in the world. Not only do you listen to music, watch TV shows and movies, but also send data with it. So it is a really practical tool and you can stream music from Mac to Android with iTunes. Please follow the using guide.
Before you join
- You need an Android phone or tablet with Android 5.0 (Lollipop) or later, or a Chromebook that supports Android apps.
- Get the Apple Music app from Google Play.
- Have your Apple ID and password ready. If you don't have an Apple ID, you can create one when you join Apple Music. Already joined Apple Music on another device? Just sign in with that same Apple ID.
Apple Music isn't a backup service. Make sure to back up your music library before you make any changes.
Open Apple Music
Synctunes wireless pro is an iTunes to android syncing application that allows you to download your iTunes music, podcasts and videos from your iTunes library to to your android device over WiFi. Compatible with Windows, mac and android.
The first time you open the app, you should see a 'Welcome to Apple Music' message. If you don't see the message, tap For You.
Start a trial
Tap the trial offer to get started. (One trial per person or family.) Already subscribe to Apple Music? Just sign in with your Apple ID.
Start your subscription
Select the type of subscription that you want.
Learn more about joining as a student or with a Family.
Enter your Apple ID and password
Tap Use Existing Apple ID, then enter your Apple ID and password. If you don’t have an Apple ID, tap Create New Apple ID, then follow the steps to create one.
If you're not sure if you have an Apple ID, we can help you find out.
If you're asked for a verification code, you have two-factor authentication on your Apple ID. Learn about two-factor authentication and what to do if you still can’t sign in.
Confirm your details
You might be asked to validate your billing information. Add a valid payment method,1 then tap Join.2
If prompted, agree to the terms and conditions.
If you already subscribe to Apple Music
- Get the Apple Music app from Google Play,
- Open the Apple Music app.
- If you see an offer for a trial, tap Sign In in the upper-right corner. Or tap the menu button , then tap Sign In.
- Enter the same Apple ID and password that you use with Apple Music.
If you're asked for a verification code, you have two-factor authentication on your Apple ID. Learn about two-factor authentication and what to do if you still can't sign in.
Get the most out of Apple Music on Android
- Use the Apple Music app to listen to your music, discover new favorites, enjoy curated playlists, and more.
- Learn how to view, manage, or change your Apple Music subscription.
- You can also subscribe to Apple Music on iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, Mac, or PC.
- You can use store credit to pay for Apple Music, but you must have enough store credit to cover the amount of your first renewal. Learn how to add store credit to your account.
- Learn how to verify your age when you join Apple Music in South Korea.
If you are planning to switch to Android and you have an amazing iTunes library, you must look for the best app to sync iTunes to Android. With the improvement in the level of technology, there are a variety of iTunes to Android apps from the highly skilled and innovative software developers. These apps can help you sync iTunes to Android in a more convenient way and within a few minutes. We have identified top 4 iTunes to Android apps that you can install on your Android Phone or tablet and make your switch to Android easy.
Itunes For Android Laptop
This is one of the best software available on the web for syncing iTunes to Android within the shortest time possible. It allows you to transfer iTunes contents to Android in a safe and risk-free manner. The transfer process is easy as you are just required to download and install the software on your PC, connect your Android tablet or phone to PC, click the Restore from backup on the main interface, select iTunes, check the contents to transfer and then click the Start Copy button.
MobileTrans for Mac is available for Mac and Windows users also have MobileTrans for Windows version. An added advantage is that its an all in one software as it does support not only iTunes syncing, but also phone to phone data transfer, data backup on PC, data restoration to phone, data retrieval from iCloud and can be used to delete phone’s data as well as the deleted data permanently. This is a must have software for all individuals who would like to use the top rated and highly efficient software.
- Make it possible and easy to sync iTunes to Android
- Cross platform transfer, security guarantee and without high quality
- Support for 3,500+ Phones and different networks
- One click to transfer, backup, restore and even erase the phone data
2# Sync iTunes to Android-Windows
Sync iTunes to Android-windows is a free version of Synctunes wireless program for Android and Windows users. This iTunes to Android app is perfect for syncing iTunes library from Windows to Android tablet or phone. You will be able to sync your favorite videos, podcasts, playlist, album art and music from iTunes library to Android just over WiFi.
Moreover, this app can sync to either internal or external sdcard and organize music folders on Android devices based on the album or artist. Any new music that is added to your iTunes library is automatically detected and synced in your next sync session. You will also be able to filter your favorite tracks to be synced based on size, date, length and more.
Note: With Sync iTunes to Android installed on your phone or tablet, it’s easy to start syncing iTunes to Android. You just have to download Sync iTunes to Android-Windows for Window or Mac then use the Android version to note IP address as well as the port numbers for the downloaded Mac or Windows version device. This helps you to connect the Windows version to Android mobile app with ease, as you sync music from iTunes.
What is the drawback?
- The free version of Synctunes wireless, Sync iTunes to Android-Windows has a limit of only 100 songs per sync session.
- DRM tracks may not be successfully synced as they are protected by copyrights and Sync iTunes to Android-Windows doesn’t remove such restrictions.
- You may encounter warnings while downloading the Windows version, indicating that the software is not commonly downloaded and may be dangerous, but you can just ignore the warnings and download it.
3# iSyncr for iTunes to Android
iSyncr is one of the best iTunes to Android apps. It enables users to sync iTunes to their Android devices in a quick and more convenient way by using WiFi or USB. It works directly with iTunes allowing you to sync music, videos, podcasts, multiple iTunes libraries, playlists, ratings, skip counts, last skipped date, play counts, last played date and more. The sync is compatible with MTP, which makes this app great compared to other solutions.
iSyncr syncs data to external or internal storage, allows you to keep your playlist up to date, supports automatic wireless syncing of videos and music on a schedule and lets you sync Android playlist back to your PC. It comes with a live list feature that you can use to create smart playlists on your phone. The live list updates dynamically while playing.
Note: Once you download iSyncr for iTunes to Android and installed it on your phone, you will have to download and install iSyncr Desktop (free software), before you can sync iTunes.
What is the drawback?
- The app does not sync copy protected videos or music, but it alerts you on the songs that will not play if you decide to sync them to your phone.
- Users have complained that the app downloads the same songs that they already have instead of the new ones.
- The free version is limited to 1 playlist at a time and 100 songs per playlist. However, the pro version supports unlimited playlist and song syncing.
DoubleTwist is an advanced app that acts as a music player, podcast manager and at the same time, it supports the music sync functionality. This app comes with a beautiful and user-friendly interface that is easy to use. The process of syncing iTunes playlist to Android has been made easier with this app. Just as any other best iTunes to Android app, you will have to download the desktop version (Windows version), to successfully sync iTunes to Android.
What is the drawback?
- The program may sometimes double songs while syncing iTunes to Android.
- It does not support iTunes syncing on Android devices that do not offer USB Mass Storage (MSC) mode. Examples include Google Nexus 5 and Samsung Galaxy S4, which offers only USB MTP mode that doubleTwist does not support.