Safari extensions add functionality to Safari, so you can explore the web the way you want. Extensions can show helpful information about a webpage, display news headlines, help you use your favorite services, change the appearance of webpages, and much more. Extensions are a great way to personalize your browsing experience.
- This is the web plugin for Mac OS. After installation, you will be able to live view most of Hikvision DVR/IPC/Encoder on Safari for Mac. 1 Version: V22.214.171.124 build20180123.
- I can connect to some older cameras I have using Safari in OS X 10.6.8, but anytime the red login window comes up, the newer cameras and the Hikvision NVRs, it doesnt want to connect at all I get the feeling the Mac OS X browser plugin is poorly supported and updated.
Use the App Store to conveniently download and install Safari extensions. All extensions in the App Store are reviewed, signed, and hosted by Apple for your security.
Jun 13, 2017 Click the below link to access and download the latest Apple Mac plugins & software: Overseas website (China) HikVision plugins for Apple Mac / Safari European Portal: Mac Plugin: Web video component for Mac OSX IVMS-4200 (choose the latest version for Macs) IVMS-4200 Video Management Software.
How to install extensions
Start by installing the latest macOS updates to make sure that Safari is up to date. You need Safari 12 or later to get Safari extensions from the App Store.
Find and install an extension:
- Open Safari and choose Safari > Safari Extensions from the menu bar.
- The App Store opens to the Safari Extensions page, as pictured above. To download and install an extension, click Get or click the price. You might be asked to sign in with your Apple ID.
- Click Install.
- After the extension is installed, click Open and follow the onscreen instructions provided by the extension.
Then return to Safari to turn on the extension you installed:
- Choose Safari > Preferences.
- Click Extensions.
- Select the checkbox next to the extension's name.
Hikvision Plugin For Mac Chrome
All extensions installed from the App Store are automatically kept up to date.
How to turn off or uninstall extensions
Choose Safari > Preferences, then click Extensions.
- To turn off an extension, deselect its checkbox.
- To uninstall an extension, select the extension and click the Uninstall button. If you can't determine what an extension does, or you don't expect to use it again, you should uninstall it.
Download Hikvision Player
Safari no longer supports most web plug-ins. To load webpages more quickly, save energy, and strengthen security, Safari is optimized for content that uses the HTML5 web standard, which doesn't require a plug-in. To enhance and customize your browsing experience, use Safari extensions instead of web plug-ins.