- Ii SurgiStat II Service Manual Preface This Service Manual and the equipment it describes are for qualified technicians who maintain the SurgiStat™ II Electrosurgical Generator. Additional user information is available in the SurgiStat™ II User’s Guide. This document covers technical descriptions of the SurgiStat™ II generator.
- The Valleylab Force FX-C is an electrosurgical generator. It provides the operator with the power required for cutting, desiccating, and fulgurating tissue during both bipolar and monopolar electrosurgical procedures. You can use handset or footswitch controls to activate the generator.
Force Fx Valleylab Operator Manual Instructions
Valleylab - force fx-8c - service manual.pdf force-fx. Valleylab cusa excel ultrasonic surgical aspirator - service manual.pdf. Valleylab force 2 - user manual.pdf. Valleylab force 2 electrosurgical generator - schematics.pdf. Valleylab force 2 electrosurgical generator - service manual.pdf. View & download of more than 2 Valleylab PDF user manuals, service manuals, operating guides. Inverter user manuals, operating guides & specifications.
The Valleylab™ FX8 energy platform drives electrosurgical handpieces with precision using lower levels of energy.1,2 It’s designed to support a wide range of surgical procedures that require division, hemostasis, and dissection.
Along with cut, coag, and soft coag modes, the Valleylab™ FX8 energy platform enables two unique modes that can bring new possibilities to your procedures:
- Valleylab™ mode provides a unique combination of monopolar hemostasis and division2,([FOOTNOTE=Based on internal test report #RE0068753, A quantitative comparison to conventional monopolar electrosurgery: L-hook monopolar drag force measurements. March 2017.],[ANCHOR=],[LINK=]),([FOOTNOTE=Based on internal test report # RE00115057, Monopolar performance of Valleylab™ mode on the Valleylab™ FT10 Energy Platform. Sept 2017.],[ANCHOR=],[LINK=])
- Shared coag mode allows two surgeons to work on the same patient at the same time — from a single energy platform
Plus, the Valleylab™ FX8 energy platform delivers:
Valleylab Force Ez Service Manual
- Precise monopolar and bipolar energy1,2
- Power control during monopolar energy delivery that’s five times better than the ForceTriad™ energy platform1,2,††
- Tissue monitoring that’s 2,600 times faster than the Force FX™ electrosurgical generator4,([FOOTNOTE=Valleylab™ FX8 energy platform part # PT00046835_A [service guide]. Boulder, CO: Medtronic. 2017.],[ANCHOR=],[LINK=]),([FOOTNOTE=Force FX™ electrosurgical generator 8C part # PT00002139 [service manual]. Boulder, CO: Medtronic. 2014.],[ANCHOR=],[LINK=])
- Appropriate thermal spread([FOOTNOTE=Based on internal report #RE00092272 Rev A, FX8 validation: nurse and surgeon report. June 2017.],[ANCHOR=],[LINK=]),§