Firewatch is a single-player first-person video game where you, as a man named Henry, explore the Wyoming wilderness after taking a summer job as a fire lookout. What is supposed to be a peaceful respite from your complicated life takes a turn when you start to question some of the things that are happening to you. Firewatch is a single-player first-person mystery set in the Wyoming wilderness. The year is 1989. You are a man named Henry who has retreated from his messy life to work as a fire lookout in the Wyoming wilderness. Perched high atop a mountain, it’s your job to look for smoke and keep the wilderness safe. Firewatch is a member of the Fire Protection Association NZ Firewatch products carry SAI Global’s “five ticks” certification which is a symbol of safety, reliability and quality assurance.
- Firewatch Wallpaper
- Fire Watch Duties And Responsibilities
- Fire Watch Job Description
- Firewatch Switch
- Firewatch 2
The training employees must be given (§ 1915.508(c) contains detailed fire watch training requirements). Firewatch devs put In The Valley Of Gods on hold. Matt Cox. 1 year ago. 76 It is a sad day for pretend archaeology. Firewatch developers Campo Santo have placed In The Valley Of Gods on hold, instead choosing to work on Half-Life: Alyx, Dota Underlords, and other Valve projects.
- Part Number Title:Occup. Safety and Health Standards for Shipyard Employment
- 1915 Subpart P
- Subpart Title:Fire Protection in Shipyard Employment
- GPO Source:
Fire Watch Duties And Responsibilities
Fire Watch Job Description1915.504(c)(2)(iii)
[69 FR 55703, Sept. 15, 2004]
Download Firewatch for free on PC this page will show you how to download and install the full version of Firewatch on PC.
Firewatch is an adventure game developed by Campo Santo and published by Campo Santo in partnership with Panic. Players take on the role of Henry, a fire lookout who is assigned to his own tower in Shoshone National Forest. Through exploration of the surrounding area, Henry uncovers clues about mysterious occurrences in the vicinity that are related to the ransacking of his tower while out on a routine patrol and a shadowy figure that occasionally appears watching him from afar. Henry;s only means of communication is a walkie-talkie connecting him to his supervisor, Delilah. Players may choose from a number of dialog options to speak with her upon the discovery of new interactive objects or environments, or can refrain from communicating. The player;s choices will influence the tone of Henry;s relationship with Delilah. As the story progresses, new areas will be opened up for players. The game also features a day-night cycle. Objects found in the wilderness can be kept in the inventory for later use.
How to Download and Install Firewatch
- Click on the download button below. You will be redirected to a download page for Firewatch. If you;re asked for a password, use: www.gametrex.com
- Choose a mirror to complete your download. If using a torrent download, you will first need to download uTorrent.
- Once Firewatch has finished downloading, extract the file using a software such as WinRAR.
- Run the game setup inside the extracted folder and install the game.
- Once the installation is complete, you can now launch the game using the game;s shortcut on your desktop.
- Enjoy the game!
Firewatch PC Download
The download is for Firewatch v1.07 file size is 2.06GB
Firewatch System Requirements
- OS: Windows 7 or higher 64bit
- Processor: Intel Core i3 2.00 GHz or AMD equivalent
- RAM: 6 GB RAM
- Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce 450 or higher with 1GB Memory
- Storage: 4 GB available space