'Disco Elysium' (ALL) The Final Cut Announced For Current And Next-Gen Platforms - Trailer
by Rainier on Dec. 10, 2020 @ 6:05 p.m. PST
Listen free to British Sea Power – Disco Elysium OST. BSP's soundtrack for Studio ZA/UM's 2019 CRPG 'Disco Elysium' Discover more music, concerts, videos, and pictures with the largest catalogue online at. That said, if you're specifically looking for stuff that's similar to the Disco Elysium soundtrack they have three other soundtrack albums that are in the same, instrumental post-rock style: Man of Aran, From the Sea to the Land Beyond and, Sea of Brass.
What kind of cop are you? Good cop? Bad cop? Utter failure? That is the question explored in Disco Elysium.
You play a disgraced lieutenant detective in Revachol West, a shore town where corruption’s out of control, murders go unsolved, and the kids just wanna dance. Kick in doors, interrogate suspects, or get lost exploring a gorgeously rendered city and unraveling its mysteries. All the while, tensions rise around you as Revachol threatens to explode.
Buy Disco Elysium
Disco Elysium’s completely original skill system makes your innermost feelings, doubts, and memories an integral part of every conversation. Level up your rational faculties, sharpen your wits, or give in to your basest instincts. What kind of cop you are is up to you.
Disco Elysium: The Final Cut will include full voice acting for Revachol’s beautiful people as well as new quests and unseen areas to explore. All existing players of the game will receive a free full upgrade to The Final Cut on their current platform.
- New Political Vision Quests: Face the reality of your worldview as your political compass leads you down new paths. Discover more citizens, a whole extra area, and monumental sights as you leave an even bigger mark on the world by chasing your dreams.
- Full Voice Acting: All of the city's beautiful people are brought to life with full voiceover. Play characters against each other, try to help them, or fall hopelessly in love as each word is spoken to you with the appropriate accent and emotion.
- Improved Playability: Full controller support and customisation lets you play with your preferred setup. Enjoy an expanded range of language options. See the difference when playing in 4K resolution and at 60 frames per second on PlayStation 5.
- Real Role-playing: Customise your character with wildly different skills, clothing items, and tools – from guns to a flashlight and a boombox. Develop new ideas in the detective’s Thought Cabinet to change how you approach and handle each situation.
- Unprecedented Freedom: Death, sex, taxes, and disco – nothing is off the table in this open world. Solve a massive murder investigation, or relax and kick back with sprawling side-cases. Disco Elysium’s revolutionary dialogue system lets you do almost anything.
- Free Upgrade For All:The Final Cut will be available at no extra cost to all current owners of Disco Elysium. Original players expand their experience for free while new players can enjoy the new content from their first playthrough.
ZA/UM, in partnership with iam8bit, has also announced an exclusive Collector’s Edition of the game which is available now for pre-order, with shipping date TBC 2021. The Collector’s Edition will include:
- Innovative ‘Layers of the Id’ Premium Box
- Hand-Painted ‘Mind Totem’ Vinyl Sculpture
- 190+ Page Hardbound Art Book feat. Oodles of Previously Unreleased Art and Stories
- Illustrated Fabric Map of the District of Martinaise
- Physical Edition of Disco Elysium with Reversible Cover, Housed in an Elegant Slipcase
- Region Free - Worldwide Compatibility
- Available for PS5, Xbox Series X|S, and Nintendo Switch
Disco Elysium: The Final Cut the definitive edition of the award-winning smash hit RPG, which will be available as a digital download in March 2021 on PlayStation 5 and PlayStation 4 as well as on Steam, GOG, The App Store, Epic Games Store and Google Stadia. This will be followed by the release of the game on Xbox Series X|S and Nintendo Switch platforms in Summer 2021.
iambit will also release the full Disco Elysium soundtrack by British Sea Power is available in vinyl with two different editions. The Open Edition is a 3-LP set packaged in a standard gatefold jacket while the Limited Edition (of 2,000) features colored vinyl housed in an origami design that unfolds to reveal a larger illustration. Both feature cover art by Anton Vill.
- A massive, open-ended case you can solve however you choose.
- An utterly unique urban fantasy setting where bell-bottoms meet muzzle-loaders.
- Set-piece combat sequences you can avoid or dive into at your peril.
- A character system that lets you build your own cop persona with 24 colorful, psychological skills.
- Ditch your cop uniform for real disco threads to impress, intimidate, or seduce.
- An inventory of your thoughts where you can research clues and then put them to use in the game.
- Original score by the rock’n’roll band British Sea Power.
Disco Elysium is currently available for PC (Steam and GOG.com), and coming to Nintendo Switch, PS4 and Xbox One at a later time
More articles about Disco Elysium