- May 25, 2017 The $99 Prosoft Data Rescue is a data recovery utility that's designed to diffuse these crises. Data Rescue caters to non-techies—consumers, small business owners, and parents who don't know how to.
- EaseUS Data Recovery Wizard. EaseUS Data Recovery Wizard, the professional data recovery.
Sep 09, 2020 • Filed to: Solve Mac Problems • Proven solutions
The central premise of success data recovery on an OS X 10.6 Mac is that the disk space of your lost data has not been taken up by new data. So please don't write new data to your Mac before you get lost data back. Now we want to recommend you with a reliable Mac OS X 10.6 data recovery solution that offered by DoYourData Software. Oct 06, 2020 Disk Drill is an invaluable do-it-yourself data recovery OS X tool. No other data recovery software for Mac is as easy to use. Whatever the cause of your data loss — accidental deletion, Disk Utility error, data corruption — we can help you get it back. Jul 31, 2020 macOS Recovery is part of the built-in recovery system of your Mac. You can start up from macOS Recovery and use its utilities to recover from certain software issues or take other actions on your Mac. How to start up from macOS Recovery Turn on your Mac and immediately press and hold these two keys: Command (⌘) and R.
Mac computers can get corrupted, format at any time as Windows, and as a result, the end-users end up losing their important data in any situation. If you are a Windows user, you are in luck as there are several data recovery tools available for the computers running the operating system. On the other hand, if you are using Mac, it may be a bit challenging to get an efficient Mac data recovery software for Mac OS X El Capitan.
That being said, if you find it is hard to search for good Mac data recovery software for Mac OS X El Capitan, you can base on what kind of data types to search documents recovery, photos recovery, videos recovery, zip files recovery and more to find the best solution to your problem.
The following are the names of Mac data recovery software for Mac OS X El Capitan along with their description as well as pros and cons. Choose the most suitable software for Mac data recovery of your choice.
01 – Recoverit Data Recovery for Mac
When it comes to the best and most professional Mac data recovery software, Recoverit must be one of them. Recoverit Mac Data Recovery allows you to recover 1000+ types and formats of data, including pictures, videos, music, Office documents, archive files, zip or rar files, and so on. With a 96% recovery rate and advanced deep scan technology, you will never need to worry about the permanent loss of data, no matter why and how you lost them.
Get the reliable and effective Mac data recovery software for Mac OS X El Capitan to help you retrieve any data from Mac hard drive, trash bin, memory sticks, cameras, SD cards, flash drives, tablets, and more other media.
- Recoverit has a simple and intuitive interface that walks you through the data recovery process in a wizard-like ambiance.
- Allows you to save and resume the scan results of the recoverable files.
- You can pick individual files to recover.
- You can preview some files before recovering them.
- The program is capable of recovering fully corrupted and even deleted partitions.
- The software comes with a price tag.
02 – iSkysoft Data Recovery (for Mac)
This program is another best data recovery for Mac after Recoverit for Mac. The software has all features to recover the lost data from a Mac PC. iSkysoft Data Recovery displays the available data recovery options in a tile-like interface that comes up when you launch the application on Mac.
You can click any tile based on your choice to initiate its corresponding feature. The program will guide you through the whole data recovery process from there.
Pros and Cons
Apple Mac Os X
- Straightforward design and interface.
- Intuitive wizard-like structure.
- No technical skills are needed to use the program.
03 – Disk Drill for Mac
Disk Drill data recovery for Mac is available for both Basic and Pro versions which support free(Basic) and paid respectively. Disk Drill not only supports Mac OS X computers to recover lost data or drives, but it is also capable of scanning iPads, Kindle devices, and iPods. The best part is, even though the software doesn’t need any technical training, plenty of easily understandable tutorials are integrated within the program to help the end-users get the most out of it.
Pros and Cons
- Allows you to preview the files before you can recover them.
- Allows you to scan other devices connected to your computer for lost or deleted files.
- Comes with easy tutorials.
- The interface is not that straightforward.
- The Pro version of the software must be purchased to use all its features.
04 – Do Your Data Recovery for Mac Free
The program is capable of recovering data on Mac that is lost as a result of hard drive crashes, voltage fluctuations, downgrading or upgrading the operating system, etc. Do Your Data Recovery for Mac Free also has a preview feature that can help you check the files’ contents before you recover lost data on Mac.
Pros and Cons
- Despite being a free program, Do Your data recovery for mac Free is effective and efficient.
- The preview feature is available.
- The Preview feature is not capable of reading all the files.
- Better recovery results need to pay for Pro version for Mac.
05 – Tenorshare Any Data Recovery for Mac
Tenorshare Any data recovery for Mac supports most of the advanced versions of Mac OS X including Mac OS X El Capita (10.11). The program is capable of recovering the lost media files, emails, photos, etc. from your Mac hard drive.
The software is also capable of detecting and scanning any other digital devices that you connect to your Mac computer via USB.
Pros and Cons
- The application’s step-by-step guide allows you to perform the data recovery along with displaying the important tips and suggestions that may be helpful during the process.
- The interface of the program is intuitive and easy-to-understand.
- No log files are created for the data recovery process.
- The application comes with a price tag.
06 – Stellar Phoenix Mac data recovery
Stellar Phoenix data recovery for Mac is another data recovery software for Mac. The program supports almost all the advanced versions of Mac OS X including Mac OS X El Capitan. With this application, you can easily recover data on Mac including your lost media files, photographs, or other documents from within a crashed hard drives, corrupted or deleted partitions, or from the NTFS Boot Camp partitions.
Even though for Mac, the program supports various filesystems that it can detect when any external devices connected to the computer.
Pros and Cons
How To Update Mac Os X
- Supports raw data recovery from the corrupted or deleted partitions.
- Enables a full hard disk drive scan to recover the lost data.
- Supports various filesystems including HFS, exFAT, NTFS, etc.
Data Rescue For Mac Torrent
- The software has a price tag.
- With numerous supported file systems, the data recovery process may sometimes get confusing. However, you can always use the built-in help files to address the concern.
Mac Os X Latest
07 – Data Rescue 5 for Mac
Data Rescue Mac can recover videos and photos from a Mac hard disk with its strong capability. With the data rescue software for Mac, you can make the selection for the scanned files based on the name, size, and modified date. It also supports the preview of lost files. Moreover, it can recognize the data duplication and eliminate duplicate ones. The biggest drawback is that it can only recover 100 types of files. It means that once many of our common data get lost, it doesn't work at all.
Pros and Cons
- Allows a deep scan of the hard disk which is useful when the normal scanning fails to detect the deleted files.
- Allows the Clone feature that creates a replica of your existing drive, and then scans the clone drive for deleted or lost files. This ensures that your main hard disk remains intact even if something goes wrong during the process.
Os X Version Mac
- An annual subscription is needed to use the program for unlimited data recovery for Mac.
- Only support the recovery of 100 types and formats of data and files.
To Wrap Up
Different people have different needs and different approaches to help them recover data on Mac. All the above Mac data recovery tools are efficient in their ways and this Mac data recovery software can perform a good recovery process to users as an individual, you may find a perfect software from the list to best fit your needs.
What's Wrong with Mac
- Recover Your Mac
- Fix Your Mac
- Delete Your Mac
- Learn Mac Hacks
Image Rescue is a recovery software that provides simple, reliable recovery of your valuable photos as well as videos. It can recover deleted or lost files from any type of memory card, using a card reader. The software assures that your pictures or videos will not be lost in the process. In most cases, image and data recovery is done by users who have accidentally deleted images or data from their device. Some users might delete data because they think it is not necessary until someone asks for it, they will then begin to find a way to recover the deleted data. If you are a Mac user and looking for program like Image Rescue, you can get a great Image Rescue for Mac OS X El Capitan alternative here.
Part 1. The Best Image Rescue Alternative for Mac OS X El Capitan
The best Image Rescue alternative for Mac is the wonderful software called iSkysoft Data Recovery. It fully supports the latest Mac OS, including OS X 10.11 El Capitan and macOS 10.12 Sierra. Regardless of the file type lost or the device the data was lost on, Recoverit (IS) has got you covered.
Recoverit (IS) has a simple and straight forward interface. It takes only 3 steps to recover you lost data, all you have to do is scan your device, preview result and recover data. Unlike most software that don't give you the original name of the file and you keep guessing which file is which, Recoverit (IS) gives you the original name of the file and even tells you if the file is valid or invalid.
Part 2. How to Recover Photos and Videos on Mac OS X 10.11 Using Image Rescue Substitute
What You Will Need:
Recoverit (IS) for Mac
Time will vary according to file's size
Step 1: After downloading and installing Recoverit (IS) on your Mac, launch it and select the file types to recover if you are sure what you are going to recover in the following process. Otherwise, please choose 'All File Types' to allow the software to scan all kinds of files on your drive. Then click 'Next'.
Step 2: You will see the list of drives available. Select the drive you have lost your photos in and click the 'Start' button on the bottom of the window. If your drive is not on the list, hit the refresh icon and it will appear!
Step 3: When scanning is complete, a window will open. You can preview the files in this window before recovery. To recover images, click the file type and select the images you need. After that, click the 'Recover' button to begin the recovery process. You can pause and resume the recovery process whenever you want.
Recoverit (IS) for Mac can perform 'Deep Scan'. It can recover more than 50 file types. You can also use the this scanning mode to recover most of your files.