- Cluck Yegger In Escape From The Planet Of The Poultroid Descargar
- Cluck Yegger In Escape From The Planet Of The Poultroid Salmonella
Cluck Yegger In Escape From The Planet Of The Poltroid is seriously one of the best, most enjoyable FNAF like games I've played in a while. Kudos developer. Activate infrared night vision to stealthily spot critters lurking in and around your ship. Seal cockpit doors and shield as a last line of defense. Discover the best Game Key offers, compare prices to download and play Cluck Yegger in Escape From The Planet of The Poultroid at the best cost. Cluck Yegger in Escape From The Planet of The Poultroid is an Action Adventure game, developed and published by Two Guys From Andromeda, which was released in 2015.
Pope in 2011
May 20, 1978 (age 42)
Georgia, United States
|Occupation||Audio producer, entertainment industry social media publicist|
But at night, confined to the cockpit, you must survive unwelcomed visits from a brood of peckish genetically modified poultroid looking for a late night snack. Can you survive seven nights to ESCAPE PLANET POULTROID? Monitor cameras to keep tabs on the advancing poultroid. Listen for signs of unseen intruders.
John Christopher 'Chris' Pope (born May 20, 1978) is an American internet personality, video game developer, producer, social media professional, podcaster, and business owner. He lives in Georgia with his wife and three daughters. Pope is best known by fans as the SpacePope.
Pope first gained internet notability in 2001 when 'The Day Report' announced his breaking of the Arcade Pac-Man Turbo world record as recorded by chief scoreboard record keeper Walter Day with Twin Galaxies.In 2008 he launched Tech Jives LLC, a social media and podcast production company. Pope is the creator of multiple live interview-based podcasts, including some of the first to do live interviews with celebrity film and voice actors, such as Robert Clotworthy (Voice of Jim Raynor), Rob Paulsen (Voice of Raphael, Yakko Warner and Pinky), Jen Taylor (Voice of Cortana).
In 2010, Pope also launched, as part of The Tech Jives network, an entertainment industry-focused social media publicist company called 'Social Stars Web', which handles web hosting, Twitter management and Facebook fan building for people involved in film acting, voice acting, writing, and singing. Ellen McLain who voices 'GLaDOS' on the popular video game series Portal and Portal 2, as well as her husband John Patrick Lowrie are amongst those he manages.
In 2012, Pope joined forces with the Two Guys From Andromeda to form a video game development company called Guys From Andromeda LLC to Kickstart a video game called SpaceVenture.
In 2015, Pope voice acted in the Cluck Yegger in Escape From The Planet of The Poultroid video game as the Radio Announcer.
Video game development
In April 2012, Pope co-founded Guys From Andromeda LLC as an Executive Producer, Programmer and community manager, overseeing their Kickstarter campaign and interacting with fans. Chris played a key role in helping Guys From Andromeda LLC get crowd funding through Kickstarter by taking the reins to generate excitement around the return of the Two Guys From Andromeda. This was in regards to their new game idea SpaceVenture. After the SpaceVenture Kickstarter campaign successfully raised $539,767, he began works with his partners, Scott Murphy and Mark Crowe (Original creators of the Space Quest series from Sierra On-Line) in making the new game become a reality. Fans of his involvement with Guys From Andromeda also sometimes refer to him as the SpacePope.
In 2015, Pope and Crowe shifted focus on to a portion of SpaceVenture that didn't require as much writing. This was due to Murphy needing some time away from the project for personal reasons. The game sequence features a hero character named Cluck Yegger. The Cluck Yegger sequence of SpaceVenture was planned from the beginning to play a key role in the game. To bring more funding into the project, Crowe and Pope decided to make the Cluck Yegger sequence into a game and release it to the public. The game was named Cluck Yegger in Escape From The Planet of The Poultroid. It was released to Kickstarter backers of SpaceVenture on October 29. 2015, and then was greenlit on Steam and released publicly on November 9, 2015.
In April 2010, Pope's show 'Apptastic iGame Reviewers' was the first ever to interview the makers of the number one selling game in America Angry Birds.
Cluck Yegger In Escape From The Planet Of The Poultroid Descargar
Pope also produces audio for celebrity voice actor Rob Paulsen's 'Talkin Toons with Rob Paulsen' as well as provides the social media publicity.
Social Media Publicist Work
Since November 2010, Pope began working with some of the cast from the web series The Guild in effort of building their celebrity profiles on the web. Robin Thorsen who plays 'Clara', Vincent Caso who plays 'Bladezz', Brett Sheridan who plays 'Mr. Wiggley', J. Teddy Garces who plays 'Bruiser' and Sean Michael Becker who is the Director of the show are amongst a few.
Notably on the web series 'Sound Advice On The Web' he worked extensively with creator J. Teddy Garces on fan, publicity, web, and social media presence.
In May 2011, after doing an interview with Game of Thrones actor Kristian Nairn (plays Hodor), Kristian has recently begun work regarding his entire web presence with Pope and is in the process of starting a new audio production podcast that will include fellow friend and actor Jake Stormoen.
- ^'Guys From Andromeda Interview: Chris Pope'. Zombies In My Blog. Retrieved 2016-04-05.
- ^'Pac-Man Turbo Record Broken'. Spyhunter007.com. Retrieved 2012-08-01.
- ^Gabriel Hager for his I Hearth Geek's podcast (2011-05-29). 'The Official 'The Guild' podcast interviews Chris Pope and Mark Eoff'. Knightsoftheguild.podbean.com. Retrieved 2012-08-01.
- ^'Voice Interviews with On Vox'. Techjives.net. Retrieved 2012-08-01.
- ^'Ellen McLain Voice of GLaDOS'. Ellenmclain.net. Retrieved 2012-08-01.
- ^'Actor/Author John Patrick Lowrie Ref'. Johnpatricklowriebooks.com. Retrieved 2012-08-01.
- ^ ab'SpaceVenture Press Release'(PDF).
- ^'IMDB Credits'. IMDB. Retrieved 5 April 2016.
- ^'Space Pope Lego'.
- ^'Creation of Cluck Yegger'. Kickstarter. Retrieved 5 April 2016.
- ^'The day of Cluck Yegger has arrived!'. Kickstarter. Retrieved 5 April 2016.
- ^'Cluck Yegger in Escape From The Planet of The Poultroid on Steam'. Steam. Retrieved 5 April 2016.
- ^'Interview with the makers of Angry Birds'. Techjives.net. Retrieved 2012-08-01.
- ^Rovio Mobile Interview
- ^'Talking Toons with Rob Paulsen Web'. Robpaulsenlive.com. Retrieved 2012-08-01.
- ^'Robin Thorsen'. Robin Thorsen. Archived from the original on 2012-08-14. Retrieved 2012-08-01.
- ^'Social Stars Web Clients'. Socialstarsweb.com. 2011-11-11. Archived from the original on 2012-03-31. Retrieved 2012-08-01.
- ^'Sound Advice On The Web Staff'. Soundadviceontheweb.com. Archived from the original on 2012-07-04. Retrieved 2012-08-01.
- ^'Beyond The Wall Interview'. Btwshow.com. Archived from the original on 2011-06-18. Retrieved 2012-08-01.
- ^Kristian 'Hodor' Nairn on The Web
- Chris Pope on Facebook
- Chris Pope on IMDb