- Burn is the most well-known free DVD creator for Mac that allows you to burn both CD and DVD on Mac. As a piece of completely free DVD burning software, Burn has a lot to offer. It gets ease of use and simplicity of user interface into perfect combination.
- Using Windows: Consider the kind of files you might want to burn. Knowing what type of files you.
Nero cd burner free download - CD Session Burner, Express Burn Free CD and DVD Burner for Mac, Disc Burner, and many more programs.
by Christine Smith • 2020-10-28 17:32:49 • Proven solutions
Cd Burner For Mac Software
Even though most people nowadays prefer listening to music through online streaming sites, some would like to store their favorite audios for later use. CDs provide one of the best ways to store and backup audios and ensure that such data is safe.
You will require the help of third-party software to burn MP3 to CD. Well, plenty of software has been availed. Which one do you go for? You are fortunately in the right place because this tutorial is committed to taking you through the top tools you may use to burn mp3 to CD Mac.
Part1. Best Software to Burn MP3 to CD for Mac
Wondershare UniConverter (originally Wondershare Video Converter Ultimate) stands shoulder high from all the other tools by providing faster conversions and high-quality results, among other powerful burner features. You see, it is quite critical to have a quality tool that can burn mp3 to audio cd on mac, and still go-ahead to perform other helpful tasks. This program will enable you to download audios from online sites, share them with other devices, editing the files, and converting them to different formats that are in existence today.
The program is designed with extreme professionalism. Its menus have been labeled well, making it easier to access all the program's functionalities. You will only be required to point and click on icons to perform your tasks.
- File transfer: The software is well compatible with Android devices, Apple devices, USB drivers, and other external hard drives. You will get to store your audios in a compatible format with your storage device through the program.
- Rich tools: The software has other added capabilities other than just to burn MP3 to CD on Mac. It has other features such as an Image Converter, Screen Recorder, GIF Maker, Video Converter, and Video Compressor, among others.
- Sparkling speed: Wondershare UniConverter lets the users burn mp3 to CD on Mac More so, it performs its task with efficiency and hence delivers the exact expected results.
- Multi-lingual: It will be another bonus to perform operations in the software with a language that you are most comfortable with. This program lets you use other languages like French, English, Spanish, and Italian.
- Batch conversion: It will be quite enormous to try burning audio files one at a time. Luckily, with this program, it is possible to burn multiple audios at a go.
Wondershare UniConverter (originally Wondershare Video Converter Ultimate)
Your Complete Audio Toolbox
- Convert video to over 1000 formats like AVI, MKV, MOV, MP4, etc.
- Burn Audio files to CD easily on Windows/Mac.
- Work as a metadata management tool to edit video metadata files.
- Convert video to optimized preset for almost all of the devices.
- 30X faster conversion speed than other common converters.
- Edit, enhance & personalize your videos by trimming, croping videos, adding subtitles and watermarks, etc.
- Burn video to playable DVD with attractive free DVD templates.
- Download or record videos from 10,000+ video sharing sites.
- Versatile toolbox includes GIF maker, VR converter, and screen recorder.
- Supported OS: Windows 10/8/7/XP/Vista, Mac OS 10.15 (Catalina), 10.14, 10.13, 10.12, 10.11, 10.10, 10.9, 10.8, 10.7, 10.6
How to Burn MP3 to CD with Wondershare Uniconverter?
Step 1 Download the application and install it into your device.
Visit the Wondershare Uniconverter website to download the application for free. There are versions for Windows and Mac. After that, launch it and go to the Toolbox icon that’s present on the left menu. Select CD Burner
Step 2 Upload the mp3 files.
A new window will pop up. This is where you will add or upload the mp3 files. To do that, simply click on the + icon to add MP3 files to the program.
Step 3 Burn music file
Double-check if you have added all the mp3 files you would like to convert. If you uploaded a certain file mistakenly, you could simply remove/delete it. Also, you can add more files. Once you are sure of the files you have added, hit the Burn button.
Part 2. How to Burn MP3 to CD with iTunes on a Mac?
iTunes is quite popular to Apple device users. It is an in-built program, and just like the other media player programs, it lets users burn mp3 to cd. The good thing about this program is that it works on both Mac and Windows devices.
How to Burn MP3 to CD with iTunes?
Step 1: Create a playlist
This is easily done uploading the MP3 audios into the program, and then highlighting the uploaded files and right-clicking on them. A new window will pop up. Select Add to Playlist and then on New Playlist
Step 2: Begin burning process
With the playlist already created in the program, click on the File tab, and a drop-down menu will pop up. Select Burn Playlist to Disc
Step 3: Complete burning process
A burning setting setup should appear in this step. The Preferred Speed option lets you set the level of speed the burning task. It is crucial to note that the faster the speed, the shorter your device’s longevity. The preferred Disc format will let you choose between Audio CD if you want uncompressed audio files of high quality, MP3 CD if you desire compressed files that will consume less storage space and Data CD for multi-faceted discs. When all is well set, click on the Burn.
Part 3. Free Mac Softwares to Burn MP3 to CD
Burn Cds For Free
Different programs use different approaches to burn MP3 to audio CD Mac. But there’s a thing that has made this tool widely used and popular, its simplicity and top-notch alternatives. The program was only developed for Mac computers and is focused on burning only CDs and DVDs.
- It lets users select different file systems for the audios to make them compatible with different operating systems.
- With its converter, you can change your program’s format to suit with priorities.
- It supports the copying of discs or creating multiple discs from a single one CD.
- The program lets you share audios with your family and friends.
- The program is compatible with all Mac devices.
- It provides a platform to alter disc icon and file permissions.
- It does not support editing.
- All videos have to be converted to MPG for them to be burned.
2. LiquidCD for Mac
LiquidCD is an open-sourced program that will enable you to burn MP3 to audio CD on Mac. Using its main source code, you can easily manipulate the program set up to fit with your priorities. More so, this program is specifically designed to burn discs only. So, common features such as editing and customization are not supported in the program.
- Lets you drag and drop files to be converted into the program.
- It supports making copies for the burned discs directly from the program.
- The program is integrated with iTunes making it possible to upload audios to the media player.
- It supports major audio, image, and video formats.
- You can also make ISO files with the program.
- Its interface is normally hard to interact with.
- The editing and customization features are not of quality.
There are some of the top programs that you can use to burn mp3 to CD on Mac. Hopefully, you can now select a program that will suit your needs. We recommend that you choose a top-quality program such as Windowshare UniConverter, used widely and hence gained a great reputation.
If you are a music enthusiast, you will not miss every opportunity to keep your favorite songs on your computer for backup, on your MP3 player for easy portable ear enjoyment, or on CD for listening in the card.
Moving the songs into computer or MP3 player can be done with Internet or USB cable. However, burning music into CD comes to be a little hard.
No worry, and this page collects the easy and free 2 ways to help you make the copy from music files to CD.
What you need is to keep reading this post and follow the guide step by step.
Method one: Burn music to a CD with Windows Media Player on Windows/Mac
Windows Media Player 12 is the built-in player on Windows computer. Powerfully, it can be as the CD burner to turn songs into CD directly.
Compatible platform: Windows 7/8.1/10, Mac
Compatible music formats: MP3, WAV, AIF, AIFF, AIFC, CDA, M4A, AAC, ADT, ADTS
Now let's check the steps as below:
Step 1: Insert a blank CD into your DVD drive.
Step 2: Run Windows Media Player on your computer, and add the music files that you want to burn to CD into this software.
Step 3: Navigate the 'Burn' tab, drag and drop the songs from the list to the burning area on the right side.
Step 4: Click and expand the menu and select 'Audio CD' and click 'Start' to launch the burning process.
The whole burning process will take time depending on your music file size. When it completes, you can test the created CD with Windows Media Player directly or other CD players.
Next, click and expand the menu by hitting the button at upper right corner, and select Audio CD. This will tell WMP 12 to convert MP3 to audio CD.
Note: You can only burn music up to 80 minutes. For more CD burners on Windows without limits, just check it here.
Method two: Create songs to a CD with iTunes (standard music and MP3)
Another free tool that enables you to copy songs to a CD is iTunes.
iTunes provides you two ways of creating music, audio CDs which can play on any standard CD player and MP3 CDs which can play on MP3-capble CD players.
Step 1: Create a playlist that contains the songs that you want to burn to the CD.
Step 2: Insert a blank CD into your computer drive.
Step 3: Select the playlist, and select 'File' > 'Burn Playlist to Disc' > Select the disc format. If you want to create music files into an audio CD, you need to choose the options:
- Change the recording speed.
- Change the amount of silence between songs.
- Enable all songs to play at the same volume on the disc.
- Include information that disc players will display.
Step 4: Click 'Burn' to start creating songs into a CD.
1. If Burn Playlist to Disc doesn't appear in the menu, the playlist you selected can't be burned to a CD because it contains items with usage restrictions like authorization, etc.
2. To burn an MP3 CD, all the songs on it must be in MP3 format. If not, just convert to MP3 firstly.
3. iTunes is able to make an audio CD with up to 150 songs.
Bonus tips : CD VS DVD and CD burner alternative
In this part, we will give the overview of CD and DVD, and find the best CD alternative.
CD VS DVD
CD, short for Compact Disc has been preferred by many users. However, as the development of digital creating, DVD, short for Digital Versatile Disc, gains more shares than CD in the market.
In generally, CD is primarily used for delivering music, while DVD for standard definition video.
As for capacity, a standard CD can store about 700MB of data (Audio file about 80 minutes).
A standard DVD can hold 4.7 GB of data. So DVD is widely used to store large files like video and movies. The capacity is the biggest difference between CD and DVD.
CD burner alternative – AnyMP4 DVD Creator
As mentioned in the last part, you may notice that DVD possess more features, like burning music and its video (music video), so here we will recommend another one CD burning software, AnyMP4 DVD Creator.
Why choose this CD creator alternative?
- • Burn DVD/Blu-ray with any popular video like MTS, TS, MP4, MOV, MKV, AVI, WMV, and FLV with high image and sound quality.
- • Create video into DVD folder/ISO image file.
- • Download online videos from YouTube, Vimeo, Vevo, etc. and burn to DVD.
- • Edit DVD menu with customized menu or templates.
- • Add background music, picture, and open film according to your preferences.
- • Edit subtitles and audio track freely to edit your music videos.
- • Rotate, clip, crop, effect, merge, watermark, and edit videos in other features.
Step 1: Free download this software to your computer, install and run it immediately. Insert a blank DVD disc into your computer drive. Select burning types from 'DVD Disc' or 'Blu-ray Disc'.
Step 2: Click 'Add Media File(s)' to import local music videos into this software. Alternatively, if you like, you can click 'Download Online Video' to burn online music videos from YouTube, Dailymotion, facebook, etc.
Step 3: In the right panel, you can see the video and chapter editing tools, where you can rotate, crop, clip, watermark, adjust effects for video, edit subtitle & audio track, and more. Do the settings as you like.
Step 4: Click 'Next' to start to edit menu for your DVD or Blu-ray disc. Here you are able to set the button, title, etc.
Step 5: Click 'Burn' to select the disc format and TV standards, and 'Start' to burn music videos into DVD or Blu-ray directly.
This post aims at showing you how to free burn music files into CD in iTunes and Windows Media Player. Moreover, you can find the advanced burning type, DVD, as the CD replacement to stores music and videos with more storage.
Have you grasped both ways? If any question, just leave your comments below.