Annemann The Jinx Pdf Reader. Here you can buy just for $ 1 a membership as VIP member of the sites www.romsformame.com. VIP member has an access to download all. Jinx 3 - The Bending Swizzle Stick - Annemann Jinx 4 - Cigarette Perception - Frank N. Dodd Jinx 7 - The Lemon and the Dollar - Leo H. Sullivan Jinx 9 - A Matter of Policy - Max Holden Jinx Summer Extra 1936 - Par-Optic Vision - Annemann Jinx 10 - Extra-Sensory Perception - Annemann Jinx 11 - A Divination With Matches - Herbert R.
Annemann in 1937
February 22, 1907
|Died||January 12, 1942 (aged 34)|
Theodore 'Theo' Annemann (born Theodore John Squires; February 22, 1907 – January 12, 1942), stage name Ted Anneman, was an American professional magician who specialized in the field of mentalism. Annemann is most famous for inventing and refining many of the standard mentalism routines that continue to be used by mentalists today.
Early in his life, Annemann began working as a railroad clerk and then got into showbusiness as a tenor singer and a magician's assistant. He eventually became interested in mentalism and used his invention and performance skills to become one of the most talented and respected mentalists of the 1930s. Annemann perfected his own version of the famous bullet catch illusion, performing the effect outdoors. Accounts of his performance describe the feat as a dramatic effect wherein Annemann would collapse from the apparent force of the gun and then produce the bullet from his blood-drenched mouth.
In 1934, Annemann began publishing the famous magazine The Jinx, for magicians. The magazine was focused on mentalism, but also featured ground-breaking effects from other fields of magic. The publication of the magazine ceased after Annemann's death and copies of it have become collector's items. Effects from the magazine have been published in several books and manuscripts, among them Ted Annemann's Practical Mental Magic. This book is considered a classic in mentalism. It is notable for exposing the billet reading tricks of the medium Bert Reese. His book Practical Mental Effects, while often criticised for being old fashioned, contained the 'secrets' behind the effects many mentalists still use today.
The Jinx Annemann
Annemann was married twice and had a daughter by his first wife. His personality is the subject of much speculation. Two weeks before Annemann was scheduled to perform his bullet catch indoors for the first time, Annemann committed suicide.
Annemann The Jinx Pdf Download Windows 10
Manuscripts by Annemann
- Card Miracles (1929)
- Mental Mysteries (1929)
- The Book With a Name (1931)
- The Book Without a Name (1931)
- The Trick of the Month Club Presents: A Dead Name Duplication (1931)
- 202 Methods of Forcing (1933)
- Annemann Manuscripts (1933)
- Sh-h-h--!: It's a Secret (1934)
- Annemann's Complete One Man Mental And Psychic Routine (1935)
- Annemann's Mental Bargain Effects (1935)
- En Rapport (1937)
- The Incorporated Strange Secrets (1939)
- Ted Annemann's Full Deck of Impromptu Card Tricks (1943)
- Ted Annemann's Practical Mental Effects (1944)
- Annemann's Miracles of Card Magic (1948)
- Annemann's Buried Treasures (1952)
- Miracles of Card Magic (1964)
- Annemann's Card Magic (1977) ISBN0-486-23522-X
- Practical Mental Magic (1983) ISBN0-486-24426-1
- Annemann, Life and Times of a Legend by Max Abrams, L & L Publishing (1992)
- ^Booth, John. (1986). Psychic Paradoxes. Prometheus Books. p. 28. ISBN0-87975-358-7
- ^Gresham, William Lindsay. (1953). Monster Midway: An Uninhibited Look at the Glittering World of the Carny. Rinehart. p. 296
- ^'Sanders The Great » Theodore Annemann'. sandersthegreat.co.uk [web.archive.org]. 2008-05-27. Retrieved 2020-07-07.
- ^Karr, T, (2008). 'Annemann's Journey' found in CD Set 'Annemann's Enigma.' Published by The Miracle Factory.
- ^'Theodore Annemann (1907-1942)'. Retrieved 20 June 2016.
- Clip of Annemann performing the bullet catch (YouTube.com)